This blog will give all of the information related to pan card and list of pan card details,to day we are going to share how to apply new pan card in Uttarakhand(ut) 2015 , nsdl and government of india had launched a website for the people in Uttarakhand(ut) to apply pan card , apply duplicate pan card and all of the information related to pan card , if you want to apply new tax card , we just share the valuable information with complete step by step wise to register nsdl tax card this information will be only valid in Uttarakhand(ut) state in 2015 . Below are the steps to register , track pan card status in uttarkhand in 2015 online
STEP BY STEP WISE TO REGISTER IN UTTARKHAND ONLINE 2015
1) Before , you need to apply in uttarkhand , you need to check the below link , the below link will give all of the information to register pan card , not only that you can also register duplicate pan card , track pan card status , and all verification and registration process will be available here .
2) The website link to apply or register new pan card : nsdl .tin.tin.com/pan
3) Now , after you open that website you can certain information like " Guidelines " read all those guidelines and scroll down that web page and you can see certain options , choose the right option for you . Most of the people in Uttarakhand(ut) will choose the " Individual" option , if you own any company we are advised you to check the other options as well , below we share some image also , so that you will get an idea .
4) After all that an application form will open just fill that application form details with your personal information and click on submit make sure that you need not done any mistake while you were filling the application , once you were submitted the application you can't make it re-correct .
5) Now , you can pay the fee , the fee can be pay in different forms , if you were decide to pay via net banking you can use either debit or credit card to make the payment after all that you can submit the application . Your nsdl pan card verification will be done in online only no need of manual verification below we share how to pay the fee as well .
6) With in 2-3 weeks your new pan card will be dispatched to your address as that you have been mentioned in your state in Uttarakhand(ut) 2015 , correction changes in pan card and reissue of pan
APPLY PAN CARD OFFLINE IN UTTARKHAND
If you want to apply pan card through offline , then this content is for you all you need to download the application form from here and submit it to near by any pan card office , make sure you need to attach any identity card of yourself and passport size photo to it . Below we share the steps on how to register new pan card offline in Uttarakhand(ut) 2015 .
1) The following link to download the application , after all that fill that application form with your details . The application form used over here is form 49 .
2) Click here to download the application form here ,
3) Now , fill that application form and attach any identity card of yourself and passport size photo and submit it to near by any pan card office in your state in Uttarakhand(ut) 2015 .
4) With in a 2-3 weeks your new pan card will be dispatched to your address in your state as per your records in Uttarakhand(ut) 2015
APPLY DUPLICATE PAN CARD ONLINE 2015
If you want to register duplicate pan card , then this content is for you in order to apply duplicate pan card you need to have an FIR form with you from police department (not mandatory) now , download the application form and submit it to near by any pan card office near by your home town , we do share the two method to register duplicate pancard , one is online and other is offline method , below is the link for you check it out so that you can get an idea ,
TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS HERE
Once you completed your process of registration you can track your application status here , in order to track your application status you need to have an 15 digit acknowledgement number , take that number with you and for your future reference , below is the link to track your application status online